Outdoor Pool & Patio
Natural mineral water flows out of the ground at 121 degrees. Air spray and evaporative cooling are used to lower this water temperature when pools are drained and refilled during each day. No chemical or city water is added. The outdoor swimming pool temperature is maintained at 93-96° in the summer and 98-100° in the winter. Bathing suits are required in the swimming pool.
Adult/General (Ages 12 – 54) – $15.00
Seniors (Ages 55+) & Kids (Ages 11 and under) – $13.00
*2-hour time limit / Saunas included with all admission.
Indoor Private Pools
Our nine small private pools are a great way to relax in privacy. Individual room pool temperatures range from 95-104 degrees and vary according to the natural flow of the spring. Please check daily for current temperatures. Room capacities are 4 people. Bathing suits are optional.
Adult/General – $25 per person for 2 hours
Seniors (55+) – $20 per person for 2 hours
Children (11 & under) – $20 per person for 2 hours
Infants (under 2) – $10
Rate is for a two-hour limit and includes the use of outdoor pool and patio.
—- NO RESERVATIONS are taken for the private spa rooms, we offer a first-come first-served basis, walk-ins are encouraged and welcome.
Discounts and Swim Cards
*10 punch Swim Card (adults) $120
*10 Punch Swim Card (seniors) $100
100 Family Block Discount (adults) $900
100 Family Block Discount (seniors) $800
One punch can be used for the pool.
* SPECIAL: Coming Soon
Towels and Lockers
Carson Hot Springs encourages customers to bring their own towel. We have towels and rent them for $2. Towels may not always be available.
Lockers are provided, please bring your own lock or we can sell you a lock for $2. Please do not leave personal property unattended. Carson Hot Springs will not be responsible for lost or stolen items.
- We DO NOT allow alcohol or coolers at the hot springs location. We ask that you please enjoy alcohol on site at the restaurant and brewery.
What’s in Our Water?
Our water comes from 35,000 feet below Earth’s surface. We believe we have the BEST water in the Sierra/Rocky Mountain chain of hot springs.
Elements of these waters, measured in milligrams per liter.
- Sodium (435mg/L): All cells are bathed in sodium-containing fluids.
- Sulfate (145mg/L): Forms molecular bridges to create firm protein in hair, nails and skin. Rids the body of poisons. Helps to create smooth, clear skin. *If you find white particles floating in the water, they may be sulfate or sodium. Rub them on your skin to help keep skin looking young!
- Chloride (145mg/L): Helps to balance the pH of the body. Activates enqymes in saliva.
- Silica (33mg/L): Required for healthy hair, nails, bones, nerves, and mucous membranes.
- Potassium (24mg/L): Helps muscles to function properly. Balances iron content in the blood and gives cells nutrients. Needed for nerve impulse transport. Releases energy from the fats, proteins, and carbohydrates we eat for use by the body.
- Calcium (15mg/L): Helps to maintain strong teeth and bones. Needed for cell membrane structure and blood clotting. Helps the body to absorb vitamins B and D.
- Flouride (11mg/L): Makes teeth strong and decay-resistent. Helps with bone maintenance.
- Magnesium (3.2mg/L): Helps maintain strong bones and healthy nerve function. Essential part of protein synthesis. Releases energy from glycogen in the muscles. *You may see it as tiny dark colored particles in the water.
- Lithium (1.3mg/L): Increases tranquil mood.
- Trace elements: of Iron, Manganese, Zinc and Arsenic.