Hot Springs Outdoor Pools – Outdoor Pool & Patio
Adult/General (Ages 12 -54) – $15.00
Seniors (Ages 55+) & Kids (11 and under) – $13.00
* 2 HR LIMIT
Hot Springs Private Indoor Pools + Outdoor Pools
Adults/General – $25 per person for 2 hours
Seniors – $20 per person for 2 hours
* 2 HR LIMIT — This admission also includes outdoor pools
Discounts and Swim Cards Available
10 Visit Swim Card (adults) $120
10 Visit Swim Card (seniors) $100
100 Visit Swim Card (adults) $900
100 Visit Swim Card (seniors) $800
* Adults/General: Ages 12 – 54
* Seniors Ages 55+
* Kids: 11 and under
Saunas included with all admissions. (Maybe subject to change due to COVID-19.)
We DO NOT allow alcohol or coolers at the hot springs.
NO RESERVATIONS are taken for the private spa rooms, we offer a first-come-first-served basis, walk-ins are encouraged and welcome.
We reserve the right to close pools during business hours for cleaning and water conservation.
We have new hours from 8am – 9pm, to allow us sufficient time to clean and sanitize all pools at closing. We have likewise implemented the following guidelines in compliance with health and public safety standards. We appreciate everyone’s patience and understanding as we make these changes so we can open safely.
- Prior to entry into the facility, the temperature of each guest will be taken. If you have a temperature of 100.4 F or higher, you will not be allowed entry. (CDC defines a fever as a temperature of 100.4 F or higher).
- Pool capacity will be 50 people in the outdoor pool and patio area with a 2-hour time limit per visit. The time limit is to accommodate as many guests as possible while maintaining social distancing requirements and is within the National Association of Hot Springs recommendat
- Our staff members and guests are required to wear maks throughout the hot springs but not while in the pool.
- All guests are required to shower before entering the pool or private tub rooms.
- Please practice social distancing by allowing approximately 6 feet of space from other guests that are not in your party while in the common areas.
- Saunas and lockers will be closed as required by the state.
- No reservations will be taken.
- No changes are being made to current prices.
We thank all of our wonderful guests and again ask for your understanding as we navigate through this very stressful time. A lot of thought and research went into the decisions we have made. We appreciate that the changes in our policy impact your use of our facility, however, we seek your utmost cooperation and patience in order to ensure your safety and comfort.
Carson Hot Springs Management