Hot Springs Outdoor Pools – Outdoor Pool & Patio
Adult/General (Ages 12 -54) – $15.00
Seniors (Ages 55+) & Kids (11 and under) – $13.00
* 2 HR LIMIT
Hot Springs Private Indoor Pools + Outdoor Pools
Adults/General – $25 per person for 2 hours
Seniors – $20 per person for 2 hours
* 2 HR LIMIT — This admission also includes outdoor pools
Discounts and Swim Cards Available
10 Visit Swim Card (adults) $120
10 Visit Swim Card (seniors) $100
100 Visit Swim Card (adults) $900
100 Visit Swim Card (seniors) $800
* Adults/General: Ages 12 – 54
* Seniors Ages 55+
* Kids: 11 and under
Saunas included with all admissions. (Maybe subject to change due to COVID-19.)
We DO NOT allow alcohol or coolers at the hot springs.
NO RESERVATIONS are taken for the private spa rooms, we offer a first-come-first-served basis, walk-ins are encouraged and welcome.
We reserve the right to close pools during business hours for cleaning and water conservation.
We have new hours from 8am – 9pm, to allow us sufficient time to clean and sanitize all pools at closing. We have likewise implemented the following guidelines in compliance with health and public safety standards. We appreciate everyone’s patience and understanding as we make these changes so we can open safely.
- No pool capacity at the outdoor pool and patio area but there is a 2-hour time limit per visit.
- Masks are required in-door for guests even guests who have been vaccinated
- All guests are required to shower before entering the pool or private tub rooms.
- Please practice social distancing.
- Lockers are now open.
- Saunas still closed.
- No reservations will be taken.
Carson Hot Springs Management